Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

Today....

is my sister's birthday!!! And I am here hanging out in MD cleaning my apt. and praying I don't get called into work. Saturday Dan and I went down town(Washingtong. DC for the rest of you) to see the cherry blossoms. They were BEAUTIFUL!!! Right at their peak bloom. Wow. And the weather was perfect. The weekend before that I was out in OH visiting my super cute little sis and catching up with friends and profs. Right now my butt is sore from sitting infront of my computer and I should begin to go on a cooking spree so that I have meals to eat for my 4 nights of work in a row... Sorry that things aren't much more exciting to right about, except for the 'triage-ing" that I got to do of my 'cousin's ' cut hand... it got 4 stiches in the ED, poor kid, I am not sure if he cried more about the injury or about the thought of getting stiches. Oh well. I'll write again soon... hopefully. Remember to get your taxes in tomorrow by midnight! :-)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?